Deep Freeze instantly protects and preserves baseline computer configurations. No matter what changes a user makes to a workstation, simply restart to eradicate all changes and reset the computer to its original state - right down to the last byte.
Expensive computer assets are kept running at 100% capacity and technical support time is reduced or eliminated completely. The result is consistent trouble-free computing on a truly protected and parallel network, completely free of harmful viruses and unwanted programs. While Deep Freeze provides bulletproof protection, its non-restrictive approach also improves user productivity and satisfaction.
Placing no restrictions on a user's ability to access all system resources, users avoid the frustration of downtime due to software conflicts, operating system corruption, virus attacks, and many other problems. Users are always assured of computers that are consistently operable and available. Building on the power of Deep Freeze Standard, Deep Freeze Enterprise offers centralized deployment and enhanced flexibility options for customizable management of large computing environments. Deep Freeze Enterprise is the best solution for keeping a large number of PCs in top notch state.
· Guarantees 100% workstation recovery upon restart
· Provides password protection and complete security
· Protects multiple hard drives and partitions
Integration and Compatibility
· Supports multi‐boot environments
· Compatible with Fast User Switching
· Supports SCSI, ATA, SATA, and IDE hard drives
· Supports FAT, FAT32, NTFS, basic and dynamic disks
· Localised in six languages
Security and Control
· Secure the Master Boot Record (MBR)
· Encrypt all components with a unique ?Customization Code
· Preset multiple passwords to be used on a workstation or via
the Command Line Control with varying activation and expiration dates
· Generate encrypted One Time or One Day Passwords
· Disable keyboard and mouse during Thawed Periods or on demand
· Boot Control window provides ability for immediate reboot
· Use Stealth Mode to hide the Deep Freeze system tray icon
Version 7.50.020.4100 (July 2012)
·Protect Master Boot Record (MBR)
Deep Freeze prevents a virus from injecting into MBR.
·Support for Hard Drives larger than 2 TB
·New and improved Deep Freeze Workstation Service with Logging
Enables our Tech Support to help with any corner cases.
·Resolved an issue where there was a random deadlock on startup while installing/uninstalling Deep Freeze or creating/deleting ThawSpaces.
·Resolved BSOD issue with certain keyboard and mouse drivers.
·Resolved BSOD issue when Express Cache is installed.
·Resolved an issue where the task failed with License Expired error when trying to reboot workstations with expired license into Thawed mode.
License Key: 14h51xkk-9zs2535e-c913ys8a-xrdgqvts-8mk63qax
Note: All existing Deep Freeze versions must be uninstalled prior to performing any new Deep Freeze installation.
1. Run DFStd.exe, click Install and follow the on-screen instructions. Enter license if asked.
Over Existing Versions:
1. Run DFStd.exe and click Uninstall.
3. Run DFStd.exe, click Install and follow the on-screen instructions. Enter license if asked.